When making a large dish I like to try to serve it in a different way each day after the initial meal. This is a unique set of suggestions to help reduce meal fatigue (not wanting to eat leftovers because you’re tired of eating the same thing).
Read below for more on curry poutine…
- Served with Naan and Papadum.
- Serve curry atop a bed of baked sweet potato fries as an Indian-Canadian fusion style take on poutine! Yes, you read that correctly, this dietitian is offering up tips on Curry Poutine!
- Chili with tortilla chips, sour cream and guacamole.
- Served in a baked tortilla bowl with same toppings and cheese too.
- Served hot atop a cold hearty salad (spinach, peppers, greens, kidney beans, avocado, shredded carrots tossed in ranch dressing) for a Tex-MEX salad sure to please.
BBQ or roasted meat and poultry
- Served hot with a starch and vegetables (rice, potato or pasta and fresh or frozen vegetables)
- Serve hot in a wrap with grilled peppers and onions and a dressing (hummus, avocado or another spread) load up with your favourite sandwich toppings and grill in a press.
- Dice or mince any leftover meat/poultry and add mayonnaise, greek yogurt and mustard mixing well to make a “salad” style mixture for lunches or a quick meal on the go.
Spaghetti and Meatballs